It is a painful inevitability that we must all deal with loss and grief in our lives. Grief can take many different forms: the death of a close friend or family member, the end of a relationship, the aftermath of a serious illness or the loss of a job.
When we mourn, we experience intense, complicated emotions, and we all cope with them in different ways. CreateWriteNow's self-paced journaling course, 7 Steps To Heal Your Grief, help s you use writing to identify and express your feelings in a safe and supportive space.
This course will help you:
- Journal about topics you might not feel comfortable discussing with others
- Use art journaling for creative exploration
- Learn to accept that there is no one way to feel or to grieve
- Explore questions and struggles you have with your belief and values
- Find techniques to cope with loss and move toward healing