The relationships you cultivate in your life - whether with a romantic partner, friends or family members - have a powerful impact on your health and happiness.
When your relationships are strong and supportive, you feel loved, appreciated and valued. When you have a network of friends and loved ones who support you and celebrate your victories, you feel more resilient against any challenges you face.
But when your relationships are ailing, you can feel isolated and misunderstood Journaling can help. Regular journal writing can help you:
- Reflect on your own patterns of behavior
- Identify strengths and weaknesses
- Help become a better version of yourself
- Re-connect and strengthen tenuous relationships
- This course is filled with creative journaling prompts and exercises, tips and encouragement that will show you how!